The EHPA board has developed our organisational structures and systems for good governance, financial management and strategic planning and to ensure the long term sustainability of the organisation. With this in mind, I am pleased to present to our members EHPA’s Vision, Mission and Values statement. These have been developed in consultation with the SIG’s and Regional Groups and have been incorporated into EHPA’s Business Plan.
- Protect and improve our Environments for Health
We achieve our vision by:
- Advocating, collaborating and partnering with stakeholders to improve public health outcomes
- Developing best practice standards and excellence in professional practice
- Promoting and supporting Environmental Health Professionals
- Inspiring our members to be leaders in their communities
- Professionalism and integrity;
- Ethical and transparent governance;
- Collaboration and partnerships;
- Innovation and resourcefulness;
- Responsive and sustainable;
- Excellence and Best Practice
Key Strategic Areas
In achieving our vision, mission and commitment to our members the business plan sets EHPA’s objectives under six key strategic areas: –
- Planning and development
- Financial management
- Professional development
- Advocacy and policy development
- Communication and promotion
The success of delivering EHPA’s business plan relies on the volunteering and contribution of all members. It is through working together and supporting our professional association that we can continue to build and grow the profession.
EHPA is a grassroots organisation run by members for members. We provide networking opportunities with your peers, and members have a say in their continually evolving industry.
EHPA is your guide to a better future. JOIN TODAY and become part of the solution.