Coordinator Environmental Health
You will be able to demonstrate excellent industry knowledge and experience working in Local Government, with a focus on quality outcomes and excellent customer service.
This is a hands on role in a fast paced small rural Council covering all aspects of environmental health. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing strong leadership to a small team while also performing the key functions of an EHO including:
- Undertaking food and health premises risk assessments;
- Investigating food safety and public health requests;
- Providing tobacco educational visits and compliance inspections;
- Assisting with waste water assessments and on-site inspections; and
- Investigating infectious disease notifications.
All applications should contain a covering letter and address the key selection criteria set out in the position description. Please note that applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered.
For more information or to discuss the role please phone Council's Manager Development Services, Natalie Stewart on 5772 0333.
You can submit your application and any accompanying attachments
- online, via the online job application form (you will receive an email notification confirming your submission)
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- or post them to Murrindindi Shire Council, PO Box 138, Alexandra 3714
Applications close at 5.00 pm on Monday 1 February 2021.